Bennett House and Store

The Historical Association of Central Louisiana was able to arrange the donation of the house and store, c. 1854, to the organization. A buyer was later found and the house and the store were moved to Inglewood Plantation south of Alexandria, Louisiana, for restoration.

Historical Links

Mail

The HACL

1937 Jackson St.

Alexandria, LA 71301

Call

T:  318-448-3952

 

© 2015 by

The Historical Association of Central Louisiana